FirstCam Outdoor Inc., warranties its Wireless and Non-Wireless Trail Camera products for a period of 2 years (24 months) from the date of purchase. FirstCam Outdoor Inc., warranties its accessory products for a period of ½ year (6 months) from the date of purchase.
This warranty covers manufacturer’s defects and does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse of the product. If you experience an issue with our products, please contact Customer Service at 720-601-0181 or email us at info @ firstcam.pro
Proof of purchase is required for all warranty service and prior warranty registration must be completed within 14 days of purchase receipt for all Camera models.
FirstCam Outdoor Inc. warrants the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Please review the warranty procedure below and we will determine the best course of action to repair or replace your product in question.
- Call one of our customer service agents at 720-601-0181 or email us at info @ firstcam.pro. Explain the problem you are encountering with the product. Our warranty department will then prompt you to the next step based on your individual case.
- If you are asked to send your item to FirstCam Outdoor Inc. for repair or replacement, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping. Prepaid return shipments, please see our shipping address below:FirstCam Outdoor Inc.
11027 S. Pikes Peak Dr., Ste. 106
Parker, CO 80138
- In return, FirstCam Outdoor Inc. guarantees the fastest service possible and will incur the cost to ship the repaired or replacement item back to you within the Continental United States. Replacements are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
- Please make sure to include and enclose the following information with your product:
- Full Name – Return Address (No PO Boxes)
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Description of the warranty issue
- Completed copy of warranty form information or proof of purchase – Please remove all accessories (SD cards, batteries, antenna etc.) before shipping. Any accessories received by FirstCam Outdoor Inc. may not be guaranteed for return
- We recommend that you ship your package with a tracking option. If we do not have a record of receiving your product, you will be asked to provide the tracking details. FirstCam Outdoor Inc. will not be responsible for any products that we do not have a record of receiving
- FirstCam Outdoor’s warranty does not cover items that have been abused or previously repaired by someone other than FirstCam Outdoor Inc. We can only insure our own workmanship.
International customers may be charged duties, fees and other taxes assessed to any returns – whether in or out of warranty – as imposed by their home country. FirstCam Outdoor Inc. does not control or cover these charges and must comply with the laws of these countries. We appreciate your understanding.
FirstCam Outdoor Inc. recommend that the customer first utilizes support materials shipped with the product, product diagnostics, and information contained on the Website. If unsuccessful, to obtain service under this warranty, the customer must notify FirstCam Outdoor Inc. of the defect before the expiration of the warranty period.
FirstCam Outdoor Inc. reserves the right to charge for service in exception cases. In the maintenance of the product, FirstCam Outdoor Inc. may use new or equivalent to new parts, assemblies or products for equal or improved quality. All defective parts, assemblies, and products become the property of FirstCam Outdoor Inc. FirstCam Outdoor Inc. may require the return of parts, assemblies and products to a designated FirstCam Outdoor Inc. Depot or the FirstCam Outdoor Inc. representative from which the part, assembly, or product was originally purchased. Return and claims will be handled according to the current FirstCam Outdoor Inc. procedure. These warranties shall not apply to any defect, failure or damage caused by improper use or improper or inadequate maintenance and care. FirstCam Outdoor Inc. shall not be obligated under these warranties:
- To repair damage resulting from attempts by personnel other than FirstCam Outdoor Inc. representatives to install, repair or service the product unless directed by a FirstCam Outdoor Inc. representative.
- To repair damage, malfunction or degradation of performance resulting from improper use or connection to incompatible equipment or memory.
- To repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance caused by the use of non-FirstCam Outdoor Inc. supplies or consumables or the use of FirstCam Outdoor Inc. supplies not specified for use with this product.
- To repair an item that has been modified or integrated with other products when the effect of such modification or integration increases the time or difficulty of servicing the product or degrades performance or reliability.
- To perform user maintenance or cleaning or to repair damage, malfunction.
- To repair damage, malfunction or degradation of performance resulting from use of the product in an environment not meeting the operating specifications set forth in the user manual.
- To repair damage, malfunction or degradation of performance resulting from failure to properly prepare and transport the product as prescribed in published product materials.
- Failure to register the product warranty within 14 days of purchase.
- To replace items that have been refilled, are used up, abused, misused, or tampered with in any way.
- To install replacement items that are not considered customer replaceable.
- To support software not supplied by FirstCam Outdoor Inc.
- To provide software or firmware updates or upgrades. Any service identified in the above list and provided by FirstCam Outdoor Inc. at the Customer’s request shall be invoiced to the customer, at FirstCam Outdoor Inc.’s then current rates for parts, labor and shipping.
The Above Warranties are given by FirstCam Outdoor Inc. FirstCam Outdoor Inc´s responsibility to repair or replace for defective products and related items is sole and exclusive remedy provided to the customer for breach of these warranties.
With respect to this product and its related items in lieu of any warranties, express or implied. FirstCam Outdoor Inc. and its vendors disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or any similar standard imposed by applicable legislation.
To the extent allowed by local law expect for the obligations specifically set forth in this warranty statement, in no event shall FirstCam Outdoor Inc. and its vendors be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (includes loss of profits) whether based on contract, tort or any other legal theory and irrespective of whether FirstCam Outdoor Inc. or the Vendor has advance notice of possibility of such costs or damages.
Some states and or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or exclusions or limitation on the duration of implied warranties or conditions, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary by state or country.